Check this out!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Off to England we go!

So, my friend Amy Nobles has invited me to go to England with her next month to lead worship for a women's conference call SheGather. I am very excited about this opportunity! I have submitted my application for a passport (and paid the extra money to have it expedited - yikes!). I have sent out letters to almost everyone I ever knew asking for their support (either financially, prayerfully, etc). We have purchased the plane ticket with the funds that have come in so far.

We are still in need of more funds, but we are trusting that the Lord will provide it in His time. We have the plane tickets done, but still need money for food and lodging for nine days, plus transportation costs.

I'll try to update this blog a little more often, so anyone can read the progress (assuming anyone even reads this blog - which they probably don't.)

No comments: