Check this out!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My apologies

I know I haven't been faithful in writing in my blog. I can use all of the regular excuses: I've been really busy at work, too much going on, etc. It's not for a lack of stuff to write about!


Lily just enjoyed her third Christmas, and it was the best yet. She's very excited about her little sister Eden coming in April, and she even helped me open some gifts that were marked for Eden under the tree.


I think time is flying away from me! I keep meaning to make time to write, but with this year being so busy, it's been hard. I had the big trip to England in September, and was so tired from it that I tried to rest in October. (I was also pretty sick in the first stages of pregnancy - except while in England which was one of God's many miracles on the trip.) Then, November came around and it was so unseasonably warm here in Texas that I kind of let Thanksgiving sneak up on me. After that, I was caught up in the Christmas blur and haven't been able to see straight for a month!


Anyway, we thoroughly enjoyed Christmas this year. Lily had her first dance recital at the ripe age of 2 1/2. Lewis and I had to dance with her. It was cute. She takes the Mommy and Me class at Frances Lea Dance Center in Fort Worth. She learns ballet, tumbling and tap. Here is a pic of Lewis helping her do a bridge:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.