Can't believe it's the last day of January, 2008! Lots of things coming up ... tomorrow is National Go Red day where you're supposed to wear red to show your support for research about Women's heart disease. Thank you, American Heart Association, for another day when my boss tells me what to wear! I don't have a red dress or shirt in maternity. Why would I want to call that much attention to myself right now?
Guess I'll throw on a red sweater to keep my boss quiet.
So, did anyone else see the GOP debates last night on CNN, live from the Reagan library? Interesting. Huckabee had to keep reminding Anderson Cooper that he was there and it is more than just a "two man race" (between McCain and Romney). Ron Paul barely got a word out the whole hour and a half!
I see that the governor of California has now given his endorsement of McCain. Interesting. That's all I have to say about that.
Just want to add a welcome to the blogging world to my friend Sylvia! She has "entered the dark side" as she put it. She's already doing better than me, with four posts in four days. I guess I'm only up to fifteen in two years. Whoops!
Thoughts On Awakening
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment