Well, I did it. I joined Facebook. But only because my BFF Sylvia invited me.
I'm glad I did it, too. It's kind of weird to see pictures of people you haven't seen in about a decade.
However, it feels good catching up with old friends, and keeping up with newer ones. I've also found I have quite a bit of extended family on Facebook, and it's another way to keep up with them as well - maybe even get to know them better.
I've already caught myself checking my Facebook page on the computer in my girls' room ... under the guise of "supervising" Lily while she cleans her room. Very little supervision happened, and very little cleaning. Lots of time-wasting, though. :)
Thoughts On Awakening
7 years ago

4 comments:
you'll love facebook. I've caught up with the most fun people from years ago.
for being tagged: albums refers to the albums of pictures on your computer (or dates of download if you're me). Look in your 6th group of pictures and post the 6th picture and give us the background story.
Yeah but it's good CLEAN time-wasting.
Facebook is the ultimate time-waster. Fun, though! :) Good to see you there, Suzanne! Come see me at my blog: www.coribelle.com
How fun that I've gotten you into trouble once again! :)
What's weird about FB to me is how many people I used to know now have kids. Of course, I've had kids so it stands to reason that others have too. Yet, I am still surprised. I guess that points more to me than them...
Post a Comment