Check this out!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

6th album tag


Well, I don't have my photos arranged by albums on my computer here. They're just a hodge-podge of photos.


But my bud April tagged me and now I have to post the 6th pic from the 6th album ... here's what I came up with.



This is a picture of Lily with Barbie the Island Princess. The Fort Worth Zoo did a sneak peak of the movie a year ago and we attended. It was free. Lily won that white monkey she's holding in a free raffle (the monkey is named Talula in the movie). It was so hot that day. You can see Lily's hair is unusually flat, due to the sweat.

It was September, so I was pregnant with Eden, but not showing yet. And I guess I was getting ready to go on my trip to England in a couple of weeks.

Barbie was very gracious, and we ended up buying the movie for Lily that Christmas. It's still one of her favorites and has a remarkable music soundtrack, if I may say so.

I think I'll tag Smiller and Skerrib. Have fun!

No comments: