Check this out!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trying Times

With everything that's going on in the world, it would be easy for me to make a laundry list of complaints.
However, I'm going to try to put a positive spin on my worries ... wish me luck:

1. My 4-year-old is scheduled to have tubes put in her ears on June 5. I can choose to be worried, or I can choose to look forward to how she'll be able to hear so much better when the fluid in her Eustachian tubes is finally drained out.

2. My mother is going to need her gallbladder removed. We don't have a surgery date yet, but I can be thankful that she isn't in any immediate pain and the doctors aren't calling it an emergent situation.

3. It doesn't look like I'm going to get the job I applied for. But maybe this is a way for me to take a leap of faith and start doing something I really love?

3 comments:

Granny said...

What? WHAT? Are you going to change fields?

Suzanne said...

Well, I've been applying to music departments at the local community colleges, universities and private schools. We'll see.

AprilJ said...

We're pulling for you....