
Two very important people read my blog! How fun! I'm so excited!
Before I get too into this, above is a picture of Eden when she was about 2 weeks old. Lewis was trying to get her to stop fussing and the photographer snapped a shot that has become one of our favorites!
I've had a very busy week: Something every night. Last weekend, we spent a wonderful time with my sister-in-law and family in San Antonio. They are such wonderful people to be around - we're going to have to drop down there more often.
Monday night: I had my Fort Worth Decorative Painters meeting. I didn't paint, because I took Eden with me. But it's nice seeing those ladies and learning more about my art from them.
Tuesday night: OUR FINAL DANCE CLASS before recital. Yikes! This Saturday is dress rehearsal and Sunday is the performance. And don't say, "Break-a-leg" because ... I just might!
Wednesday night: We went to our friend Kara's 5th birthday party at Peter Piper. Such fun. Lily didn't stop playing long enough to get cake. BUT, she did stop long enough to use the potty - for which I am EXTREMELY grateful. :)
Tonight (Thursday): We have a special meeting with Doak Taylor. He was the founding pastor of our previous church, and he left to be a missionary in Germany. He flew in last night, and is having a meeting with interested parties to discuss starting a new church plant in the Fort Worth area when he and his family moves back next month. We are excited and prayerful about what will happen tonight, and in the future.
Friday night: I am attending a going away party for my wonderful friend April, who is moving with her husband (and family) to Anchorage, Alaska. It's going to be hard to see her go.
THE GOOD NEWS: Eden slept until 4:45 this morning! THE BAD NEWS: I'm still exhausted.

3 comments:
Well since YOU didn't add it to your week, *I* will: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Busy, busy! And with a new baby. No wonder you are exhausted. Have a good performance in your (snicker) conductors outfits. :) I feel your pain.
Hey silly! i read your post! I know the feeling of being incredibly busy with two little ones. I will be praying that you get some sleep soon! Send our love to everyone! Congrats on Eden
Post a Comment