Check this out!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

For the two of you

who actually read my blog:

I think I got my sense of humor back today.

I'm not sure when I lost it, but it's been gone a while. There used to be a time when I'd say something genuinely funny, and people would laugh. I never held any pipe dreams that I'd be a successful stand-up comic or anything, but it was nice to make people laugh.
Then it went away.
Maybe it was having kids. Or being pregnant (not exactly the same thing).

But this morning, I said something silly and someone actually laughed!

Then, a little while later, I said something else and someone laughed again! And again! And again!

I've probably made at least five people laugh out loud today and it's only 3:30 in the afternoon! I'm so excited! What joy! What rapture! I have my sense of humor back!

Wonder how long it'll stay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
Some random comments to let you know someone is reading your blog.
I have always thought you were funny!
Eden is beautiful. Congrats. Our third will be here soon. I am big and uncomfortable.
from Joy O.