Check this out!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Busy beyond words

So, life is really busy right now. Especially work. There are times I feel out of breath. (I work at a desk all day, if you don't know - so you can see how ridiculous this is). But it's true.

Luckily, there is a temp coming in the morning to help me assemble some packets, get stuff ready for shredding and answer the phones for me while I do my real work.

Eden is 6 months old - getting big. We have to go get her portraits taken again. As soon as we do, I'll post one for you all (both) to read.

Deer season is fast-approaching! Lewis is taking me to the lease for opening weekend (Nov 1). He's finally finished his new deer blind and put it up at his spot. I'm excited to sit in there and watch for wildlife. Should be fun. Not being sarcastic - really. :)

We joined a church. Did I write about that already? Oh well. It's a big church (which kind of scares us) but Lily really loves her class/teacher and I really like the choir. The worship guy is letting Lewis sit in on his djembe (a drum) during Praise Team practice ... so far, not in the service, but it's probably coming soon. I'm trying to say as annonymous as possible, but I think people are starting to notice my singing. Don't know how I feel about that. Don't get me wrong: I want to make friends. I just don't want to be asked to sing special music at church. I just don't see the point anymore. And I'm a coward who doesn't like saying "no" to people - so I'd rather they don't ask.

Ramble ... ramble ...

I have 15 more pounds to lose until I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. Can I do that in three months? Probably not. I made myself feel better by saying, "It took my body nine months to put it on, so I'm allowing nine months to take it off." Except: It's not coming off as fast as it went on. Not that I'm really trying all that hard. I should probably join Weight Watchers again, except that I'm a little mad that I lost my lifetime status because I couldn't get ALL of my weight off in three months after Eden was born. That's all the time they give you before you have to start paying again. At least, that's what I was told. Bummer.

Ramble ... ramble ...

Guess I'd better wrap this up ... choir practice is tonight. :)

1 comment:

Smiller said...

I'd like to hear your thoughts about special music...since you brought it up.

How about that, I'm making blog requests?

Hugs and kisses!