Check this out!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun!

I got this from April's blog ...



YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sort of. My mom had a good friend named Susie when she was pregnant with me and I think that's where it came from.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday, during the worship time at church. I cried a lot last weekend - cried during the movie Fireproof on Saturday, too. That's a must-see by the way.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends. Sometimes I have multiple-personality handwriting. If my hand is tired, I hate it. If I'm in a good mood, it sometimes shows in my handwriting and then I like it.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am an equal-opportunity lunchmeat consumer. Most times, I eat turkey, but I also equally love ham and roast beef.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have the two most beautiful little girls in the world.

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so. I'm typically a very loyal person, even if the loyalty is not recipricated.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I used to a lot more than I do now. Does that sentence make sense?

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, as far as I know. Never had surgery to remove them. But then, I never had wisdom teeth removed either because I was born without them ... my dentist called me a mutant once.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I might have before I was a mother - but since then, I have a very real fear of death that I never had before.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Reese's Peanut Butter balls (don't know what they're called) ... I don't get it very often because I'm usually dieting. :(

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally or physically? I used to be strong physically, but I get weaker the older I get. Emotionally? It depends on the day.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I have two favorites. Rocky Road from Schwan's and Chocolate Peanut Butter from Baskin Robbins.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Probably hair style.

RED OR PINK? Pink

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically - my forehead and the wrinkles on it. Personality - whatever it is that keeps me from developing intimate friendships with people. ????

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sylvia, Erica and April

WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black (ballet flats)

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An ice cream bar Lewis gave me.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The 'back up beeping' of the construction machines working on the freeway outside my office.

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Sienna. No idea why. Just like the name.

FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain and brewing coffee

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? An ob/gyn doctor who was RSVP-ing for an event this week.

FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Probably football right now. It changes.

HAIR COLOR? Dark blonde/light brown

EYE COLOR? Blue

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, legally blind without them.

FAVORITE FOOD? Fried chicken or french fries
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ending. I don't like gore, so I'm more of a thriller/suspense kind of person, actually.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fireproof
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, as long as it's not in Phoenix.
HUGS OR KISSES? Not both? Okay, hugs.
FAVORITE DESSERT? Schwan's strawberry rhubarb triple berry pie (or whatever it's called.) It's seasonal and I have one in the freezer just waiting for a special occasion.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. Still reading (off and on) The Power of a Positive Mom.
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, I use a rollerball mouse.
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? UFC Fight Night :)
FAVORITE SOUND? Lily, Lewis and Eden all laughing at each other.
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I know I'm nuts, but I'm not really a big fan of either.
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Manchester, England
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a pretty good singer, and I can say the alphabet backwards faster than anyone you've ever met.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Phoenix, AZ

I'd love to see this on some of my friends' blogs ... hint-hint.

2 comments:

AprilJ said...

Yeah, Suzanne!!! I love it :)

Smiller said...

Ha! I made the list. I'm honored.