Tagged by smiller ...
1. What did you do 10 years ago? Gosh. 10 years ago? 1998. Hmmm. I think by that time I was working as a church secretary full-time and had given up my other job at the nearby university library. I was singing with the Code Blue Band, working as a sponsor in the church youth group, wishing Lewis would propose. I had roommates instead of a husband and kids and dogs. I was pretty much watching everyone around me get married, and kind of sad about it. Oh, and every Tuesday night you would find me attached to the TV watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So young and foolish. Oh well. At least I was in shape - I was doing Tae Bo at the time! (shout out - Billy Blanks. You were my hero!)
2. Five items on your to-do list today: Get the monthly report finished (work) Complete all the travel arrangements in the stack next to the computer screen (work) , mop the kitchen floor (home), Drink more water (general), and hopefully go to bed early tonight (general).
3. Snacks I enjoy: Corn chips, nectarines, anything with peanut butter, Fiber One Oats & Chocolate bars (don't eat more than one a day, though - that 35% of your daily value of fiber!), light string cheese.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? I would pay off my mortgage and then let someone less fortunate live in my current house (seminary students, for example). I would get a bigger house, just so that the kids can each have their own room. Someone would be hired to clean for me. We would have horses and someone to take care of them (I just want to ride them, not actually take care of them.) My parents would have a house on the same acreage, as well as my inlaws, so that we could keep an eye on everyone. College funds would be started for our kids and our friends' kids. Lewis would want a new truck for him and each of his friends. I would donate a lot of my money to my friend in Togo, West Africa and his drum-making ministry. I'd also donate a lot to Way of the Master Ministries. I would build a church building in Fort Worth and start a church plant (already have a pastor in mind).
I don't know many people who have blogs who haven't already been tagged. Sorry.
Thoughts On Awakening
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment